Fantastic nature experiences in the Waldecker Land.
Forget the hectic of daily routine and enjoy "pure nature" with the three-lakes hike.
Five-stage hike through a landscape abounding in forests and lakes, the Waldecker region with the lakes Twistesee, Edersee und Diemelsee.
Starting and end point of the hike is Bad Arolsen, once the residence of the Prince of Waldeck and Pyrmont.
While you explore the region, we provide smooth luggage transport to the next milestone.
As a matter of course, a room is reserved for you at every destination. A day of rest can be planned according to your wishes.1st stage: Bad Arolsen – Waldeck (26.5 km)
- 2nd stage: Waldeck – Fürstenberg (23 km)
- 3rd stage: Fürstenberg – Rhena (22 km)
- 4th stage: Rhena – Adorf (30.5 km)
- 5th stage: Adorf – Bad Arolsen (23.5 km)
- 7 nights with breakfast
- Luggage transport from place to place
- Hiking map
- Hiking pass and needle, staff plaque
- Sightseeing tours of the Residence Palace in Bad Arolsen and Castle Waldeck
Can be booked
all year, beginning on any day of the week
Extensions or reductions are possible
Per person in a DR starting at 424 €
SR surcharge: 7.50 € per day
Touristik-Service Bad Arolsen
Große Allee 24
34454 Bad Arolsen
Phone: +49 5691 80 12 30
Fax: +49 5631 80 12 38